Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How to distinguish between different cellphone screen protector

My uncle buy me an iphone 5 online as my adult gift and it will be sent next week. Before this i prepare to buy some iphone accessories for it. My shopping list are screen protector, mobile phone case and bluetooth earphones.
There are many different designs of mobile phone screen guard. In order to choose a screen protector for my new phone i will need to weigh all of the features offered by the skin against the features offered by their competitors.
I heard that anti glare screen protector iphone 5 is good. I’m an outside kind of guy, so i want to know what makes the iPhones usable in sunlight with the anti glare screen protector. While Power Support’s HD anti glare screens are fantastic, I do believe they cut just a tiny bit of clarity out of the experience. After all, you are adding a layer between you and the screen images. So what do you get back? You can see your iPhone screen outside or under nasty overhead lights, plus the anti glare models don’t show any fingerprint streaks. Your screen will look cleaner than plain glass and much better than most clear film screen protectors.
Anyone used a glass iphone 5 screen protector before? I've always believed in using screen protectors and always use those cheaper plastic protectors. Obviously, the best thing about this screen protector is that it’s made of glass. I don’t know about you but I’m not a big fan of plastic screen protectors. As good as they are, you can always tell they’re here, if not visually, you can tell by the sensation they leave on your fingertips when touching the screen. It just doesn’t feel right. Having a glass screen protector makes the touch experience as good as it is on your actual iPhone screen.

Different materials have different effects. I decide to buy all kinds of them on the online store. Hope they will be sent before my mobile phone arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment